German Online Publisher LLC
1000 northwest 37th Pl.
Cape Coral FL 33993 - USA
Phone: + 1 239 344 8953
Cell: + 1 239 810 0397
German Online Publisher GbR
Jens & Angela Struck
85465 Langenpreising - Germany
Editor in Chief:
Fixed telephone: + 49 87 62 / 73 77 537
Mobile: + 49 171 / 71 423 16
Fax: + 49 87 62 / 73 77 533
Fixed telephone: + 49 87 62 / 73 77 530
Fax: + 49 87 62 / 73 77 533
Responsible for content according to § 10 paragraph 3 MDStV is Jens and Angela Struck (address see above)
When calling our website http://www.florida-scout.com The browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website where it is temporarily stored in a so-called logfile until it is automatically deleted. These are the following data:
- Your IP address,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- each transmitted amount of data
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer, as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability, as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you. Further personal data will only be recorded if the user has voluntarily specified it, for example in the context of a registration or order. Insofar as personal data have been provided to us, we use these only to answer inquiries, to process orders, to send newsletters or surveys and for technical administration.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. Visit again to take our side our services, is automatically detected that you were with us already and what settings and adjustments they have made in order not to have to enter it again. You can delete these cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned for the protection of our legitimate interests as well as the third party according to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- according to Art. 18 DSGVO the restriction of the processing of your personal data to demand, as far as
- the accuracy of the data is disputed by you,
- the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or
- You have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your once given consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we will not be allowed to continue processing for the future, if based on such consent;
- according to Art. 77 DSGVO, to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office;
- to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO if your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 1 S. lit. f DSGVO are processed and the objection is directed against direct mail or reasons for the contradiction, which result from your special situation.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This website also uses Matomo, an open source software for the statistical analysis of visitor access. Matomo also uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is stored on the server of the provider. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, please be aware that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.